Monday, January 19, 2009

"You Bonk Your Face on the Wall?"

Going to bed tonight, Kysa was touching my face while I brushed her hair.

She said, “Mom, what are those?”, referring to the zits she could feel on my face. 

I said, “I’ve got some owies on my face.” 

She thought about it for a second, then asked, “You bonk your face on the wall?” 

I laughed.  “No, Kysa.  I just have some owies….some zits.”

“Zits?” Kysa wasn’t satisfied, “You bonk your face on SOMETHING?”

Then she went on to tell me about the time Shay bonked her in the nose, and how she got a bloody nose, and that happened when Grandma Ro was here, and of course her famous, “That not nice!”

I guess sometimes it pays to have a bad complexion, cuz that was some funny stuff.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your kids are so cute!! That is funny!!