Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Kysa!

We went to Idaho Falls Gymnastics open gym on Friday to celebrate Kysa's birthday. Jean Shippen and Garrett and Bryson came too.

Safety First--Shay

After gymnastics, eating pizza with Ty and opening a few presents at the house, we hit the road again. My friend Buffy Madsen watched the girls while I went to a meeting about WYDAHO! with Julie and Bill at the office. After Raleigh got home from kindergarten we headed to Paul, stopping at Minico for the big Burley game. We made it through the jv game before I couldn't take it anymore and took the kids home. I'm sure my parents were relieved to be able to enjoy the varsity game, which Minico won! Ty's team beat Twin in dramatic fashion, on a buzzer beater 3-pointer that gave them the 73-72 victory.

No comments: