Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quick Molly Moment from Jessica

“Sunday I was sitting in SS and we were talking about how when we humble ourselves before the Lord He will show unto us our weaknesses. Before when I've thought about the Lord showing me my weakness it seemed like it might be a repremand, showing me what I'm doing wrong. But this time I had the thought that He shows our weakness to help us realize that we can make it a strength. If we have weaknesses that we can't see we can't fix it. I guess I have known that Heavenly Father shows us our weaknesses to make them a strength, but it really hit me and I had a greater appreciation for this principle, I think it's because I've noticed lately a few of my weaknesses. Not my favorite thing.”

 

(From my insightful Ricks teammate J-Walk)

 

No comments: