Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funny Kids

I had to laugh at Kysa's comment after I calmly cleaned up the hot chocolate Shay spilled on the counter, "Mom, Shay Shay spilled Shay Shay's milk all around. Mom, you need to be MAD!"

Another comment from earlier tonight...Kysa was trying to get her seatbelt on and it was already buckled...and in her frustration she said, "What the crap! What the crap, mom?" yikes, guess I need to be a little more careful about my slang.

Shay is SO full of it. She puts a lot of little sentences together, and says several words exactly like Kysa does. "Moy" for more, for example.

Kirby came to Idaho Falls yesterday to get supplies for a couple of events at the Aquatic Center, so we met up with her at Wal-Mart and Kysa said, "Where's Andrew?" Shay said, "Woof? Woof?", or in other words, "Where's Poot?" I got a kick out of that. Kysa LOVES her Kirby and didn't understand why she couldn't go in Kirby's car when it was time to leave.

Raleigh has enjoyed going to basketball and then a kids fitness boot camp for the last couple of Thursdays. He thought that boot camp was great and talked about it every day for a week. I buzzed his hair the other day and I think he looks so cute. Thank goodness I have his help, even if it's just laughing with me when the girls are out of control so I don't completely lose my mind. I am really thankful he is my son.

We picked up some clearance Halloween costumes this morning at Fred Meyer, so when we got home Raleigh dressed up as a Power Ranger, Kysa--SuperGirl, and Shay--Dora. It was cute watching them play together. Last night we watched Mari and Giff's 7 month old Nash while they went to the temple and it was a 3 ring circus because Kysa and Shay both wanted to hold him. shay was especially hard to handle. She kept throwing tantrums and scaring him with her loud crying. I watched him I should say, and then Ty watched him while i did a bball lesson with Cheyenne Olsen and Jesse Marbo over at Skyline...so it was even more of an adventure because it was 1 on 4 for each of us. We were just thankful that Nash is an easy baby.

Oh, Jeremy Kuns got his mission call to Munich, Germany.

No comments: