Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ABC Duet

If you click on the video you can go to YouTube and select the "watch in high quality" option, (unless you are my parents who still have dial-up.)



I got a kick out of Raleigh tonight. He said, "Mom, do you think anybody would adopt Kysa and Shay?" I told him I didn't think they needed to be adopted since they had a family, and he said, "Well, I just get really tired of them sometimes." Ha!

I had enrichment at the church and thankfully they had a nursery. Raleigh went over to Skyline during Ty's last week of the 5th and 6th grade league. It was a VERY long day for him.

The weather has been so nice--look at the girls outside in their t-shirts! Yikes, that doesn't happen very often in November. The economy is looking bad but gas is down to below $2 for the first time today. I think it was $1.95 at Sam's Club.

No comments: