Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?

Yesterday and today were just beautiful. Ty has been in Twin for state golf
and he said it was 90 degrees there last night at 6 p.m. Kirby and Andrew
came through last night and we ate Bajio to go outside and then made a fire.
We had to chase Kysa and Poot a couple of times because they kept taking off
and heading down the sidewalk towards Hillcrest. YIKES! I let Poot out
this morning and he ran away and we had to send out the search party.
Luckily the lady across the street named Wendy Scoonmaker saved him from
certain death on Sunnyside and put a leash on him. I was really nervous
because it was my fault he was running loose. Andrew made a loop all the
way around Edwards before he found out I had located him. Shay and Kysa
really have fun with Poot--Raleigh isn't much of a dog lover.

No comments: