Monday, April 21, 2008

week in review

We went to visit Grandma Rue last Monday, and I had to drive over to
Springfield to take some pictures of a property we are listing. The kids
were good sports and had fun walking through the pasture. Raleigh and Kysa
enjoyed throwing rocks into the crick at Grandma's. I have so many great
memories of time spent at Grandma's house--it's a real treat anytime I can
take my kids to visit her.

Mom came up to help me out on Friday and Saturday so I could get some things
done and help Barb Ehardt coach a 7th grade team in a tournament. She spent
the last couple nights at Grandma Rue's. She is going in for her second
round of chemotherapy tomorrow and mom is taking her. We are saying lots of
prayers for her.

Ty played in a basketball tournament this weekend at American Falls and they
won the championship. Raleigh went with him both days. There were lots of
kids for him to play with. Grandpa Jer-Bear came and watched some of the
games on Saturday with Clyde Harper as Giff also had a team in the
tournament.

Raleigh helped me clean off cabinets so I could paint them one last coat
tonight, and earlier in the week he helped me put in some hardwood in our
new house. I still have to finish up tiling three bathrooms and a couple of
backsplashes, and the contractors have to finish the fireplace, painting,
trim, and putting in all the ceiling fans. Then clean up will certainly
take a couple of days and we'll finally be able to move in after that. I'm
excited about the neighborhood. Rob Hansen has already helped me with a
couple of things, and it will definitely be fun to be down the street from
the Murdochs.

No comments: