Thursday, April 3, 2008

watch this, Mom!

Raleigh asked me to watch a commercial about donating to St. Jude's children's hospital. He said, "See mom, if you go to that web site you can do that to help Shay."

Shay had a rough night and Ty was up with her a lot. He was nice and slept in the room with her. She had a 101-102 fever. I took her in to the doctor and sure enough, ear infection. So now she's got some antibiotics in her.

She's been grumpy for a couple days, but I thought it was just from teething. The fever started late yesterday afternoon.

Kysa was counting this morning to eleven. It went like this: " one, two, thee, four, fibe, six, seben, eight, nine, ten, eleven.eight!

She says eleven really good. Unlike many of her other words.

I took Kysa swimming with Ral after his swimming lesson. She turned a corner and was swimming to me from the first time she jumped in. She would just swim under the water and then she was able to get her head out of the water enough to take a breath. I would say she can only really comfortably swim about 4-5 feet right now without help, but she was jumping off the side to me when I was ten feet away several times. Every time she jumped in to me, then she’d push away from me and swim back to the side, and I’d give her a nudge if she needed it. She was able to reach up and grab the edge of the pool without a problem. I guess she learned something when she went swimming with Kirby in Pinedale because this is the first time she’s been swimming since.

No comments: