Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Riding the new bike

Raleigh rode his new bike to the tennis courts, with training wheels of course. Ty took him out for the first time on the bike he got for Christmas. It’s been so cold this spring he really hasn’t had a good day to do it.

Kysa showed us a new trick getting into her crib the other day. TWICE she leap-frogged over the side of the crib and then superman-style landed flat on her belly. I think it hurt her knees the second time and she hasn’t tried it since.

Garrett and Bryson came over this afternoon so Jean could get her hair done and Kysa and Shay pushed Bryson down several times. I had to watch them like a hawk. I also flooded the bathroom putting water in for Kysa’s bath. Not good, it’s the third time I’ve done it since we lived here. I caught this one sooner than the other two, but it’s still been a pain.

I also ate some papa murphy’s pizza dough prior to cooking it, and now I think I have food poisoning because I’m cramping every few minutes. I took some hydrocodone to help with the pain, and I’m feeling okay right now…but I can tell it’s not over. This has happened to me two other times with the same symptoms, and both times it was the same cause.

So basically what I’m saying is I’m an idiot, and I don’t learn from my mistakes.

No comments: