Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kitty Love

We have three outside kitties now--"Snow Shack", a pretty female Siamese mix
who is 4 months old, and these two male kitties, "Gus Gus" (white) and "Jack
Jack" (black). The girls LOVE the kitties, sometimes a little too much! I
decided to follow the girls around and do a little feline photo shoot. I
think I'll make a slide show because I have way too many cute pics to post.

I hope I don't get in hot water with the humane society for the picture of
Kysa holding Jack Jack around the neck. She wanted to show him off, and she
got in trouble....after I snapped the photo.

I've never been much of a cat person, but they are a lot of fun for the
kids. It really stinks being allergic to so many animals. I can't enjoy
them like a normal person. But thankfully having them outside isn't too
much of a problem. It really helps if I remember to change the girls
clothes when they are done playing. Just what we need--more laundry to do!

No comments: