Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Girls

Kysa woke up at 5 a.m. in pain, and luckily I was able to get her in with Dr. Groberg at 11:30 today.  She’s in much better spirits after a dose of antibiotics.

 

She weighed in at 38 pounds and is 39 inches tall.  She’s in the 98th percentile for height AND weight.

 

Shay still has a runny nose, but no ear infections.  She is right at 30 pounds and about 34 inches tall.  Which puts her above the 95th percentile as well.  She just looks short next to Kysa.

 

Tonight some of us are headed to Rexburg for a BBQ at Coach Woodland’s house with Landon and S.J.’s family and Bill Riggins, who was the institute director when I was at San Diego State and now teaches religion at BYU-I.  I’m excited to see him and his family.  They are friends with Coach and Rich.  Ty has a city league game and I will probably leave Shay with him.

No comments: