Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wayne's billboard!

My good friend Alice Schenk is an original. Who does this?

Here is what Alice had to say:

I told my husband that I wanted to blow up a photo of him...I did a great
job huh!!! My 10' 5" x 22' 8" enlarged photo for my husbands birthday.
Yes... Wayne was surprised! You see his birthday is not until November!
Sarah invited him & grandpa to lunch but I met them instead. I was nervous
to say the least. Hey he did buy me lunch! He came to town in his
irrigating boots with the cowboy boots in the back of the farm pickup at a
last minute 'meet me for lunch request' from his daughter Sarah. I could
simply not risk him finding out via a phone call. Traffic along this stretch
of road is under construction and crawls at times! He did say I could have
called with a dead battery and he would have came right over...Ever since we
met and dated he has called me 'Lady'. He added the 'His' to it after we
wed! Just wanted to share this with you! It was such fun!

~Alice

1 comment:

camfox said...

that's really cool