Monday, May 24, 2010

Yeah, It Snowed Today

Kysa and Shay went to the Hillcrest cheer camp today. I swam a mile in the
pool at Apple and then headed back to pick up Shay because she was having a
hard time. (Do you blame her? It was a cheer camp, what was I thinking!!!)
I took both girls to lunch at Café Rio (my new favorite), then took Kysa
back to finish out the camp. Shay and I went to the Ricks farm shed to
clean out the car because it was windy and it was quite a job, then to Jiffy
Lube and Kohl's, then back to Hillcrest for a little performance which Shay
jumped in on. It was fun for the girls because their favorite babysitter
from Ammon Sydney Richins is now a cheerleader, so they stayed pretty close
to her side.

This fabulous picture was taken as we arrived at Apple to go swimming with
Raleigh and Ty after the camp. You'd have thought it was mid-December!
I'm glad I was riding my bike LAST weekend. Yikes.

No comments: