Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tallan Schow Family

Hey fam, 
 
This week has been beautiful other than a few windy days. Spring has arrived and things are blooming. My dogwood tree out back is gorgeous right now. We have been doing a lot of work in the yard and Chad surprised me by ordering a couple Topsy Turvy tomato growers so I planted those today.  I'll let you know if they are all the commercials talk them up to be:) This weekend the girls and I tagged along with Chad and Brenner on their turkey hunt in Dayton, Washington. Spring in the mountains is our favorite.  No bugs and not too hot. We saw lots of elk and deer and lots of turkeys that know just exactly where all the private land is.  The locals up there like to feed them so they are very comfortable hanging out right in their yards.  I would probably do the same thing if I lived up there.  A couple of Toms put on quite a show for us trying to impress a hen.  You can see her in the bottom left corner running away in one photo.  I also had to include a photo of a grain silo we thought looked like a badminton birdie.

love-Tal


No comments: