Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pillow talk with Shay

Shay, “You’re the best mom in the universe.”

 

Thanks Shay.

 

“Universe is my favorite word.”

 

Oh really?

 

“The universe is for cats, and dogs….and kids, right?”

 

Right Shay.

 

“That’s what I learned on the ‘puter.”

 

“You are the best mom in the universe because you do so many things for us.  You sweep the floor for us….you get drinks for us, when we say please….you get toys for us….you take us to McDonalds….you help us go to sleep….that’s why you are the best mommy in the universe.”

 

Wow, thanks for saying all those things Shay.  That makes me happy.

 

“Give me your hand.”

 

Shay takes my hand, and kisses it.

 

Does it get any sweeter than that from a 3 year old?

 

We are just thankful that Shay CAN be sweet.