Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bountiful Basket Saturday

My friend Jenna Ware Foster (who lived in I.F. for awhile but has since
moved back to Southern Utah with her husband Jeff), told me about a food
co-op called Bountiful Baskets. I tried it out today. $18 for all these
fruits and veggies, and they are fresh and delicious! Totally random, but
I'm kinda excited about it. I'm hoping to get 3-4 neighbors to order each
week so we can take turns picking up our baskets. Check it
out--www.bountifulbaskets.org You have to place your order between Noon on
Tuesday and Wednesday morning. (The very first order costs an extra $3, but
after that it's just $15.)

We had a fun morning at Apple with games at 10 and 11 a.m. Raleigh was a
little goofy today for some reason. Did better in the 2nd round of games.
Afterwards we went to Godfather's with the Jenkins and then I took the girls
for a long ride to Firth to get my basket. The pick-up site will sometimes
be in Idaho Falls, and I'm hoping if I can get some friends in on this we
can just take turns picking up each other's baskets.

No comments: