Monday, September 20, 2010

Skyline Missionary Jeremy Kuns

We have enjoyed getting missionary emails from Ty’s former player Jeremy Kuns.  Just thought I’d post them from time to time.

 

Hey everyone!!! Well it was an interesting week. Octoberfest opened up in München this past Saturday...and because there are so many people that go to it...there are a lot more people living in Augsburg to take refuge for the next couple of weeks. Well there´s a picture attatched...but we had the opportunity to go to "Joseph Smith, the Prophet of the Restoration" movie and the church that we saw it at was right next to where they have Octoberfest :S haha it was quite a sight (given the fact that the subway station is in the middle of it. It was a very uplifting film though...I haven´t seen it since the Missionary Training Center and I really needed the extra boost which it gave me.

 

I think I forgot to mention last week. But the name of my new companion is Elder Bullock and he´s from Logan, Utah. He´s pretty new in Germany...but that doesn´t really matter when you have a testimony in your heart. We´ve been working hard and have found some new people this past week...two of whom are very promising. Unfortunately as with most weeks (sorry) I am running low on time and must go. Thank you so very much for the pictures....I know I can´t keep up with Dad with all of my pictures...but I try to do my best :) I love you all...miss you...and can´t wait to see you all again here real soon.

 

Love always,

Elder Jeremy Kuns

 

No comments: