Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Magic Hats!

Raleigh wanted the tree up yesterday, so I told him I'd put it up if he'd
clean up the house, which he did. Ended up going a little nuts with the
patriotic theme as I found a container full of good 4th of July stuff in the
garage. Kelsy would be proud.

Today the girls found two 4th of July hats in the same container, which Kysa
said are "magic hats". After donning her hat, she promptly requested a
magic wand, which I conveniently had two of in the basement thanks to a
recommendation from Grandma Ro that I withhold them from b-day presents last
year.

A few minutes ago as I was uploading pictures to our blog, Kysa came in the
room and very despondently reported, "Mom, my magic wand don't work....I
need to practice."

On another "magic" note, last night I was quizzing Kysa on the location of a
bracelet I had made for her. She said, "Mom, it's gone. It got magic-ed."
Apparently magic-ed means it disappeared. :)

1 comment:

camfox said...

Mom, my magic wand don't work....I
need to practice

So cute!

It reminds me of Moses fully believing that birthday wishes made before blowing out candles come true. I think he wished for super powers and was extremely disapointed when he couldn't pick things up by merely looking at the object and concentrating really hard.