Monday, June 23, 2008

Sigh of Relief

Ty finished up a whirlwind month and summer has finally arrived for him as of Saturday night. Now he has the pleasure of helping watch the kids so I can put in a few more hours at the office over the next month. I thought I'd post a few pictures of the weekend activities at Grandma Ro's house.
Grandma Ro was nice enough to watch the kids on Saturday while I went to the Gold's Gym grand opening in Pocatello with my broker Guy Arnell. Ty was still in Boise with his basketball team until Saturday evening.

Olivia Shippen came with us to Paul and was a big help with the kids. Bug catching was a very interesting activity for all of us as we watched the spiders attack the flies in Grandma Ro's "Bug Zoo" contraption.
Of course as is tradition, anywhere there is a trampoline the kids have to jump on it. Even Ty got on to jump--and the poor guy fell on some bad luck, literally. He did a knee drop and the tramp ripped right in half. Ty's knees are pretty banged up because the tramp was on the gravel and not the grass. Luckily Raleigh had gotten off the trampoline just prior to Ty's misfortune. OUCH--you can see the aftermath!
We also had a little bat dive bomb us in the garage and then again outside the house. Grandma Ro and I ducked and covered, but little Kysa was curious and just thought that bat was a cute little friend. In typical Kysa fashion, she wasn't worried at all.

Kysa and Shay are constantly battling it out. I'm so thankful when they actually get along. For some reason they both thought it was hilarious to drink the water that was dripping from the hydrant. They were giggling like it was the funniest thing in the world and all of us got a kick out of it.

Little Shay is becoming more and more independent all the time, and even bossed me when I was driving her up to the shop on the 4 wheeler. She kept trying to push the start button while we were driving and then tried to push my hands away. SCARY! She is absolutely full of it, and still suffering from a serious case of bratitis. It doesn't help that she's teething. She has had a fever on and off this weekend, and I'm pretty sure it's becaue of those teeth coming in.
I really can't believe how many fun pictures I have from our short time in Paul, so I will have to post some more. Ty was doing his patented calf imitations to make the kids laugh in this picture of them on the 4 wheeler.

No comments: